Tuesday 22 April 2008

welcome welcome...


I don't really feel the need to write out any sort of "mission statement" on this blog, I'm just going to post tunes and write shit, you can check my (almost) daily photo blog to see some of my photography as well. nice nice...

Last night my good friend Ben Jones played me The Twelves remix of that Black Kids song with the longest title ever, which is up on lots of other blogs so go check it out.

Friday night is West Rocks at Shepards Bar, Shepards bush, The Suggestions are playing, so get down there. Here's a Suggestions mp3 to get you warmed up...


So MSTRKRFT are playing a Warehouse ting in London on Saturday night, it's a fairly bad secret that the "mystery location" is the Cable Street Warehouse. If however you can't get in/can't be bothered to try, take a short walk to The Rhythm Factory for another excellent Startstrippers night, this time featuring Underground Heroes live, and all the usual electro/techno/minimal DJ heaviness going on.

first post in the bag...




No comments: