Tuesday 6 May 2008

its too hot to be inside

I am fully aware this is turning into a Suggestions gig listing blog. I don't care. They are playing at the Amersham Arms in New Cross tomorrow night.  Letters from London are playing and some others.

Also happening at the Amersham Arms at the minute is this Diesel U Music radio project, which is being broadcast live from upstairs, there is loads of good stuff happening on it, if you live in South London you can get it on 87.7fm, from 4pm today Raf and James of 1965 "fame" are manning the decks, so you should be tuning in then! Not sure if there is a site for it anywhere, but I guess there is so search it or something.

I got sent a copy of the Cage the Elephant album and its bloody brilliant. check this out


It's way too hot to be inside doing this. I'll only be posting when its dark or raining from now on. ok?

hope everyone had a nice bank holiday weekend.

No comments: